Monday, September 1, 2014

Tilda with Rose Lace Dress

I can't believe it's September already... The first week of my holidays in Iceland is over already, but I still have 2 1/2 weeks to go. So a lot more possibilities to take awesome photos...

But today I want to show you the card I've made for the new challenge over at Allways Something Creative. We have a Bingo board for you...

And here's the card I made using   blue -  buttons - dies
 

Stamp: „Tilda with Rose Lace Dress" from Magnolia's Pink Lemonade Collection
Sentiment: Memory Box Die

Ink pad in blue

Colours: Polychromos from Faber Castell

Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities, Whiff of Joy "Cute Hearts", Memory Box "hello"
Papers:from an origami paper set

Buttons, ribbon, papers and cardstock from my stash.



I am entering the card into the following challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Vielen Dank, dass du dir die Zeit nimmst und meinen Blog besuchst.
Über nette Kommentare freue ich mich immer sehr !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bitte beachte VOR dem Absenden deiner Kommentare:
Mit dem Abschicken von Kommentaren und/oder Abonnements von Kommentaren willigst du ein, dass nach dem Absenden deines Kommentars neben deinem Kommentartext auch dein Google-Account-Name sowie die Internet-Adresse deiner Website durch Google veröffentlicht werden.
Nähere Infos findest du in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google
und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Melanie's Creative World
.